Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome to Drama Bubbles!


I am very excited to begin this new adventure. Just a little bit of background. I have always loved to write. As a teenager I wrote *fan fiction*(I know… crazy fan girl…).  Now as an adult, I would like to try my hand at non-fiction and reviews/recaps. I have a love for Asian Culture and would love to be able to express my thoughts and feelings from the perspective of an everyday American woman. As of now, I am very interested in recapping a drama or two that may not have been recapped elsewhere. I’m not completely sure what show I will recap first. I have a few ideas on some starter posts and I hope to have those up in the next few days.  

Now, where did the name Drama Bubbles come from? Well, I was trying to think of a catchy name for my blog and was writing my ideas down. My imagination took over for a little bit and I imagined my ideas in thought bubbles. *Ding* Drama Bubbles! My thought bubbles on all things Asian!

I hope for anyone who decides to come with me on my new adventure that you enjoy yourself as much as I hope I will. Take a deep breath… Let’s begin the adventure.


2 comments:

  1. I was going to leave a comment on your ABOUT page, but it doesn't seem possible there.

    Your blog title makes me think of Asian Bubble Tea, rather than though bubbles, but I rather like that association!

    Yeah for Asian style food, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I didn't even make the connection until you mentioned it. It works both ways I guess! Now I need a Bubble Tea and that will have to be one of my food posts (Homemade Bubble Tea).

      Delete