Sunday, July 21, 2013

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge: Day 4

I'm late... *sad face* Real life got in the way yesterday and today. I will post two tomorrow to be back on track!


Who is your favorite Asian Drama couple?
I have a couple
Lee Jae-Ha & Kim Hung-ah from King 2 Hearts.

Most Badass King and Queen EVER.
One thing that I have a love-hate relationship with is when the girl of the OTP needs to be “helped” and doesn’t help her man. This couple… well Hung-ah will fight to the death for her man. I love that they take on the world together, end war, and still come home happy to see each other.
Yeon Hyung-Woo & Lee Eun-Jae from Can’t Lose
If only half of the divorcing couples were like this one.

This couple give me faith that if your try hard enough, you can always fall back in love with your spouse.  They were adorable when they were “dating” again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment