Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Heirs Teaser Trailer


Inner Fangirl here! I’m taking over! The first Heirs teaser trailer is out!!! And I could not be more excited! So many feels; I’m not even sure where to start! I’ll start with the best part! Lee Min Ho wraps his arm around Park Shin Hye’s shoulder and says “It’s okay, baby.” IN ENGLISH! Melt! And then there is….hjfd;sanfmd;lpfd
Move over! Hey guys! It’s dramadraftee here. I took the keyboard back. As you can tell my Inner Fangirl is having a very good day what with the first teaser trailer out for Heirs. Right now she is off watching the trailer for the 100th time and dancing around like a lunatic. Now, one thing that I do like about the teaser is the “Heir of (insert thing here)” as an introduction to the characters. I was hoping for a little bit more glamour since this was first reported as a Korean version of Gossip Girl. Inner Fangirl’s hopes are very high for this drama but I am trying to keep the logical side (dramadraftee) toned down.  Enjoy the teaser below for yourself and let me know what you think. Heirs premiers on October 9th on SBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment